Founded in 1994, IOI stands for “Input/Output Interfaces”. IOI provides high-speed and cost effective I/O solutions using the 1394 technology, USB (Universal Serial Bus) and Serial ATA standards. IOI aims to become the first tier of I/O solution supplier in Taiwan. “Your I/O Solution Provider” is the slogan of IOI.
Each product is scrutinized with extensive quality control checks, from design analysis for manufacturing ability to design rule checks and comprehensive testing. Testing takes place during each stage of the design and manufacturing process.
Testing procedures load products to much higher levels than they will actually face in real world application. All products are 100% functionally tested, including burn in test, manufacturing test, such as: the control of open, short, the quality of weld, surface and clean test.
To make sure IOI’s customers can get the best service, the support includes two directions:
- Professional and responsive technical support team
- Full technical support before, during and after the sale
- Website support and downloads
- Product FAQ
- Supporting list for PC cards
- Product related document downloads (e.g. installation guide)
- Latest drivers and BIOS
IOI’s customers can use the following methods to contact the technical support team:
- Through email (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Through on-line technical support form submission
- RMA(Return Material Authorization)RMA procedure insures proper tracking of all returned equipment. By reviewing RMA, IOI's engineers could enhance and improve the design and manufacturing cycle to offer the top products for its customers. When using RMA, the customer can either mail or fax the form. Detailed RMA instruction is enclosed in the product box.